Sunday, February 22, 2009

Knowledge

Hello All: Since I am on end times I thought I would also post this tid bit. This information was from Lion and Lamb Ministries (Monte Judah).

Dan 12-4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge ."

"Many will go here and there"

The world is able to travel with great ease with air travel in great numbers. Could this be what it is referring to?

"Increase knowledge"

I believe it was in 1954 that it was said that the earth had doubled it's knowledge. I am not sure exactly how they have calculated this information. This was published in Weekly Reader.


This year the medical field will double it's knowledge in one year.

By the year 2010 the earths knowledge will have increased by 6 times. I'd say we have increased knowledge.








No comments: